Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Michael and his two year old contemporaries

Several of my good friends and I were all due around the same time when I was pregnant with Michael. I got to see a lot of them and their two year olds when we were in Montgomery last week.

Michael with Andrew, Ashley's son, who turns 2 this week! We got to celebrate with him at his froggie party!


Here is Michael with Marylynn's daughter, Holland. She turned two in February.

Michael with his cousin Eli who was born eight days before him. Eli is my friend Ronda's son.


Here are Michael and Jackson, my friend Cindy's son. Jackson is a couple weeks older than Michael.

These little twin cuties are my friend Leigh's daughters. Sarah and Rachael are a couple weeks younger than Michael.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment