Thursday, July 29, 2010

KY Retirement Party

Our good friend German just retired from the USAF after 27 years. His wife Teresa is one of my longest and dearest friends. We were KDs together at Troy way back in the mid-80s. His big retirement ceremony and celebration were in California where they were last stationed. We couldn't be there so when they traveled thru here last week on their cross country trip we had a mini-retirement party for him. He requested shrimp etouffee and blueberry cheesecake so I made that as well as a German chocolate cake for Teresa's upcoming birthday. When Paul and I had our first date he picked me up at their house in Gulfport MS where they were stationed at the time. Teresa was one of my bridesmaids and their son Christopher, now almost 13, was our ring bearer. Kaitlyn was just 2 when we got married. (German told me to put the RET after the Maj but later said it was supposed to be after Reyes!)



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment