Thursday, January 6, 2011

Casey

My brother's sweet dog Casey died yesterday. We were all shocked and so sad to lose her. Bud had had her for 12 years. I was with him at the Birmingham Galleria when he bought Casey at the pet store there back in 1998. I remember as we walked down the mall with her on our way to the car all the people who stopped to pet her and comment on her. We didn't know then what wonderful dogs schnauzers were. After 12 years we do now. He named her Casey Grace and I remember when he was going to fly with her I put letters on her crate saying "Hi, my name is Casey." Casey was a great companion for Bud. He took the best care of her. I am reminded of Proverbs 12:10, "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal..." We will all miss Casey dearly.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment