Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sweetheart Banquet

The church hosted its annual Sweetheart Banquet last week. Paul and I went all out and got in the spirit. He wore a red shirt and white tie which one guy said looked like "The Godfather" ha! I wore the bridesmaid dress from Missy's Valentine's Day wedding back in 2004. That was before I had two babies and I could barely breathe in the thing. When I told Missy I had worn it she said, "I told you guys you would be able to wear those dresses again" ha ha!!

Something made me laugh in this picture and I nearly busted out of the dress!
The crew transformed our gym into a beautiful setting. I wish I had gotten more pictures of the details like hanging chandeliers, etc.



I snapped a couple of friends' pictures at the end. This is Todd and Ashli Jenkins.

This is our music pastor and his family, Pastor Mark, Stacee, Haylee and Matthew Helton.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment