Friday, February 15, 2013

10 years later


Ten years ago on Valentine's Day 2003 Paul and I met for the first time and had our first date. We went out to dinner at TGI Fridays in Gulfport MS. I had my camera handy and asked our friends Teresa and German to take our picture 'just in case":) Well, turns out it was a go! It's fun to have this picture of our first date. People always comment on how far away I was leaning from Paul!




Tonight we had our 10 year anniversary date of our first date. I had saved our clothes from that first date night so we decided it would be fun to wear them tonight. I am happy to report that ten years and two kids later I could still fit in my top and pants! Tonight we went to Shogun in Cape Girardeau. It was soooooo good. We happened to me seated by a sweet couple from East Prairie who were on a date so it was fun chatting with them.
 


Happy 10!! I plan to wash these clothes and put them up til 2023. Mallory will be a senior getting ready to graduate that spring!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations guys! Some things are just meant to be!

    ReplyDelete