Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A few treats


I have made a few treats this week so I thought I'd post some pix.



I made these treats for Mallory's class to celebrate their teacher's birthday. Mrs. Sipp is pregnant with their third child and is supposed to find out the gender this Friday. Her birthday is Saturday so I thought I'd tie it together.  I put one of each cookie in little celo bags. The choc ones are choc covered Oreos. The others are ritz crackers with peanut butter between dipped in white bark. 

These are supposed to look like sombreros. I made up over 100 for our kids' ministry fall kick off tomorrow night. It's the Nacho Ordinary Kick off party!


This is just a white cake with white icing that I made to take to some friends' house on Labor Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment