Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Purple Toes-ter

The kids got Paul a purple toaster for our anniversary/his birthday. We haven't had a toaster since shortly after we got married. We had two different ones but I got rid of them to save counter space and Paul has given me a hard time ever since. We've had a toaster oven this whole time however which I think is much more versatile. When we saw this purple toaster at Sam's we had to get it for him. 

Our 10 year anniversary is Friday and we're heading to Destin for a little getaway. So happens our good friends, the Cullisons have a daughter getting married on the beach on our anniversary so we'll get to be a part of that as an added bonus! Then Saturday we're heading over to Baton Rouge for the LSU/FL game. I got a pedicure last night and chose purple for my toes for the Tigers:)

My friend sent me this picture of the sign they'll have at the beach entrance to where the wedding will be taking place. So cute:)



No comments:

Post a Comment