Saturday, March 7, 2009

Date Night

Last night Paul and I left the kids with our friends Martha and Wesley and went on a date. We headed over to Lexington and saw Slumdog Millionaire. I had been wanting to see it after it won Best Picture at the Oscars this year and plenty of other awards. It was really good. Then we ate at Rafferty's. It was so yummy. It reminds me of a Houston's. I got the fried chicken salad which is the best I have ever had of the sort and Paul got a ribeye. He said it was better than Outback. After that we strolled thru Circuit City which is closing tomorrow. Not much left, really sad to see. Then we went to TJ Maxx to return something. I love that store. We each got University of Maryland pullover fleeces. They were marked $29.99 on the msrp. We got them for $1.00. We weren't MD fans when we went in to Teej but we are now:)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment