Sunday, February 14, 2010

7 years ago today...

Paul and I had our first date! (this picture was taken on our actual first date) We had been matched on eharmony.com a couple weeks prior to that and had been talking on the phone and emailing. He was living in New Orleans and I was in Montgomery. I had a friend in Gulfport MS which is almost half way so we arranged for him to pick me up at their house. He was a little late but called to let me know he was on his way. After he came in and met my friends, Teresa and German and their kids, we left and went to TGI Fridays there in Gulfport. There was a wait so we walked across the parking lot to a Books A Million for a little while. Dinner was good, a steak for him and a pasta dish for me. After that we drove along the coast near the beach.
It was a great first date!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment