Saturday, March 20, 2010

Circus Circus

We went to a free (for kids) family circus last week. It was a mom and pop outfit out of Florida called Circus Pages. All the snacks were really cheap which made it fun. Cotton Candy and popcorn were only two bucks each, peanuts were a dollar, bottled water two bucks. The little circus coloring book was a dollar. I get so nervous watching those trapeze acts and dancers high up on the ropes, etc. They had this globe of death with two motorcycle riders zipping around in there, criss crossing every which a way with a girl standing in the middle. I literally looked the other way and told Mal to tell me when it was over. Give me the hula hoop girl with her 75 hoops and I'm happy. We saw our friend John from the church there. The kids fed the elephants peanuts at the end. Fun time.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment