Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First Dance

Mallory's elementary school had a Family Valentine Dance a couple of weeks ago. I had seen the info come home in her folder but didn't mention it and hadn't planned to go. Paul was traveling back from Honduras that night and if he had been here it would have been sweet for the two of them to go. Well, Mallory got off the bus that Friday and said, "Mommy, can we go to the dance tonight at my school?" I had some time to kill before leaving for Louisville to pick Paul up so I said sure. There was a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for the school play, Jungle Book, so I thought it would be nice to support that anyway.

After the kids ate, we ventured in to the gym where the dance was going on. It was all dark in there and I just had to laugh at the thought of this being my kids' first school dance. It was all good, innocent fun, but I dread the junior high dances for sure!
I took so many pix of the kids in action I had to put them in an album. You can click here for more
.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment