Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Clever Girl

Last week Mallory's school was taking their end of the year tests. When I was getting ready to lie down with the kids for bed Mallory said, "Mommy, I know you get up after we fall asleep and do all kinds of things out here so tonight I want you to find an old t-shirt and write on it Testing Today and on the back "Do Your Best on the Test".


I asked if her teacher suggested that and she said that she had come up with it on her own. I love that kid. On a side note, my mother gets the emails from Mallory's teacher that she sends to all the parents. Mrs. Graves had written that the MAP tests were going to take place that week and have your child get lots of rest, eat a good breakfast, etc. Mother and I were talking on the phone and she said, "Is Mallory getting tested on maps?":)Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment