Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Willy Wonka Elevator


There is a building in Louisville called the Kaden Tower that we pass every time we go to the airport. It has a glass elevator on the outside of the building that we call the Willy Wonka elevator. Michael has been wanting to ride it forever. When we took Oma and Opa back to the airport when they were leaving after coming for Michael's party we stopped there. It was on his actual birthday so it was really a fun treat.
Here he is ready to get on.
The nice view from the top. The elevator opens at the top to a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.







The kids loved it but I got all nervous on the thing. It was hot and I could not look out. And after my getting sick episode on the tilt-a-whirl recently I don't know what I'm going to do when the kids want to go to places like King's Island. I will not be able to hang.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment