Thursday, July 12, 2012

Busy with VBS

We're having Bible school this week so it's a busy one. It starts at 6 and we feed the kids dinner. The kitchen crew has it down to a science with all the meals brown bagged so it's easy to pass them out. They've had burgers, dogs and sandwiches so far. Tonight they get nachos and tomorrow it's corn dogs. They feed us volunteers too which has made this a great no-cook week for me! All week we're working on a kids' musical which will be performed Sunday night. I'm helping with that each night which is a change from my past years in the craft room. We had 71 kids Tuesday night so it's lots of activity!! I only have this one little photo to post of Michael playing Joseph during the story time Monday night. I'll try to post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment