Saturday, May 11, 2013

This year's teacher gifts

I give the kids' teachers little treats throughout the school year. I love picking up little treats while in the checkout at Wal Mart and having the kids take their teachers little treats on just random school days. So, I don't feel the need to do something extravagant at the end of the year. This year I picked up these cute jars from Fred's. I had the vinyl initials put on them and then filled them with my aunt's delicious caramel puffcorn. They look a bit fallish but that's OK. My aunt sent some of this caramel puffcorn to my mother and I sampled it when they were here for Easter. I asked for the recipe then googled caramel puffcorn and found the exact one online. This is it. I highly recommend it. Very addicting!

Jars-$3.50
Letters-$2.50
Year with wonderful teachers-Pricess

 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment