Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

Today is my first Father's Day without my daddy. I'm missing him so much but will try not to think about it too much. 

Instead I'm going to try to concentrate on Paul and the fact that he is such a wonderful father to our kids. I'm so thankful for him!! Last night we went to dinner at Whaler's in Paducah and then took a carriage ride. It was a really fun outing to treat him. Today we'll worship in our construction zone of a sanctuary! The remodel is in full swing but we are going to continue to meet in there as long as we can. Then Paul will have his fill of the College World Series games that are today. LSU plays tonight and he's so excited about it. What a great way for him to cap off Father's Day. Sure hope they win!!
Happy Father's Day Babe!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment