Monday, July 29, 2013

Ocean Theme Classroom

My good friend Brooke is going to be teaching Kindergarten this year for the first time. She asked me to help her paint her walls in an ocean theme. As you can see from these pictures I got a little carried away! And believe it or not, there are other things on the walls I didn't get pictures of. We did a big wave on one wall that is not pictured and have added some pretty hibiscus flowers to another corner of the room! I drew each of these pictures free handed with chalk by looking at a picture. Was really nice to use the chalk because I could just wipe it off if I messed up! I have to look at a picture to draw something. Lots of people helped paint the walls. It took us about 5 full days. I hope her kids love it!

  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment