Sunday, October 19, 2014

My Little Flag Football Player

Michael played flag football this year for the first time. He really seemed to enjoy it. Yesterday was the last game and it was a make up game so a couple of the players were missing. I'm not sure but I think we won. And the best part was that Michael got a couple of flags which he hadn't done before. So it was sweet. 

I've been coaching the red team cheerleaders for midget league football so it was fun when Michael got put on the red team for flag:)



I couldn't find Michael's team shirt yesterday. Who's surprised?

It was fun watching him play and learn. Paul was a big flag player in college and won the championship for intramurals three years in a row. 

We always encourage the kids to just have fun. In this case I'm sure Michael did!

No comments:

Post a Comment