Thursday, January 22, 2009

New compter on the way!


Well, we ordered a new computer yesterday. We really needed it as the other one was done and we weren't able to use it for some of the things we would really like to do. One thing is Skype. If you aren't familiar with Skype it is a way thru the internet you can call long distance for really cheap and also use a web cam to talk to people way far off like my dad in New Zealand and my mother in Alabama. My parents want to be able to see the kids and even read stories to them, etc and they have the capability to do that but we didn't. Hopefully with the new computer that will be possible. I have an aunt in AL who reads to her grandaughter in Georgia before school every morning on the computer. So neat I think. Keeps you close even when you are miles apart. So Grandaddy and Oma, get your books ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment