Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hey Big Spenders

We went to White Castle for our annual Family Valentine's Dinner date. This was our third time and we enjoyed it as always. The newspaper was there and Paul was quoted in their article on the event seen here.The tables are nicely decorated with real linen tablecloths and napkins.
This was the 8th anniversary of our first date, which by the way, was not at White Castle but TGIFridays in Gulfport MS. I don't know if there is a White Castle in Gulfport MS but I have a feeling I wouldn't be Mrs. Paul Matte today if there had been and Paul had taken me there:)
Everyone makes their hearts like this these days...
when I was in college back in the 80s we did it like this! I guess we had bigger love then.
Tinka was our server. We didn't think and planned to pay with a debit card like we most always do but there was no line for a tip! So we apologized and told he we would run some cash by later which we did!
The menu, we always get the sweetheart special...10 burgers, two fries and two drinks. The kids get free drinks and fruit snacks at White Castle. I love that.
Awwww, precious brother/sister love.
Another enjoyable evening at White Castle! If you want to do this you have to make a reservation so get yours in early next year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment