Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cracker Barrel...I'm so glad you made it.

Frankfort just got a Cracker Barrel. Apparently it's been in the works for over 10 years but there was all kind of opposition for whatever political reasons there are for these sorts of things. But, it made it. Hallelujah. My friend Melissa and I met the day after it opened for breakfast and it was so good. Really, it was just like being in all the other Cracker Barrels I've ever been in. They don't change those things up a bit! Paul was having the van worked on nearby so he had the guy at the shop drop him off since he knew I was there. Melissa and I already had a two top table so Paul sat by himself in the other dining room. He and I happened to be checking out at the same time right next to each other and when I was done I stepped over and kissed him. He said, "Wow, friendly restaurant." It was cute. Then we told the cashiers we were married:)

I've been two times since for breakfast and am so happy to have a Cracker Barrel in town. Paul and I actually got engaged outside the one in Montgomery where I had dumped him on our second date!



Here's a CB tip for you: Did you know anyone can order from the kids menu any time? I asked the gal waiting on us if I could order just one pancake and she said "sure, just order it off the kids' menu". And I said "is that legal?" She said yes, anybody can order off the kids menu. She said it even says it on there. Sure enough, there right under the kids' meal heading it says, For Kids of All Ages. I love that. I love Cracker Barrel. Big Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment