Sunday, April 17, 2011

Princess Wishes

I took Mallory to Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes a couple of weeks ago. We had such a fun Mother/Daughter night out. Special thanks to my mother, the wonderful Oma, for footing the bill for the evening. I wish you could have been with us Mother Jules.

I uploaded these pictures sort of in reverse. This picture is of the finale!

Be Our Guest...Belle is my favorite princess and I love Beauty and the Beast.
Mallory really enjoyed the show. I had taken her when she was maybe 2.5 but she doesn't remember it at all!
Me and my little princess
I bought Mallory this birthstone ring while we were shopping before the show. I didn't even know what her birthstone was until we saw these little rings on a display at the check out. Yes, they are the little ones that can adjust to your finger and yes, it was only $3.50. :)
The show was in Kentucky's famous Rupp Arena where the Final Four Cats play!
We ate dinner at Joe Bologna's before the show. It was soooooooooooo good!
I loved being with Mallory. We had such a good time but after seeing the show I wished Michael had come too. It was billed as Princess Wishes so I thought it would be all girl stuff but there were plenty of male characters, including Mickey himself, so I know Michael would have loved it. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment