Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Lives!

Today we celebrate Jesus! He's alive. He died on a cross to save us from our sin and then rose from the dead that first Easter morning. Thank you so much Lord for saving us! We are literally eternally grateful. This song was on my mind this morning. The words are so good..
I serve a risen Saviour,
He's in the world today;
I know that He is living,
Whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy,
I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him
He's always near.


He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives
today!
He walks with me and He talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, He live, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives:
He lives within my heart.

Happy Easter from the Matte family!!!
He is risen...just as He said. (Matthew 28:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment