Sunday, August 14, 2011

How we got Mallory's name

When Paul and I were dating (we might have been engaged by this time) I was working as my pastor's secretary at Evangel in Montgomery. I would always get the visitor cards so I could send out a letter from him. One came across my desk with Mallory St in the address line. I emailed Paul and asked how he liked the name Mallory Matte. He said he liked it and we would call our yet to be born daughter Mallory every time we talked about having kids. The day we found out we were having a girl little Mal was finally going to be. We stopped by the street while we were in Montgomery on vacation last month. There's a Michael Blvd here in Frankfort. I need to get Michael's picture by that sign! Incidentally, he was named after Paul's grandfather, not the road!





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment