Monday, September 12, 2011

I got a job!


ASSISTANT!!!

I got the news tonight that I have been hired as a preschool teacher's assistant at Mallory's school, Doyle Elementary. I will have the same hours as she does and we will ride to and from school together. This is also the preschool where Michael is number one on the waiting list so if and when he gets in we will all be going to school together. I have met the teacher I will be working with and she is great. When I told her about my degree she said having a degree in theatre was perfect for working with a class full of 4 year olds! ha!

The job sounds awesome and I am so excited and thankful!!! I haven't worked outside the home since I was pregnant with Mallory so I was really hoping to get a school job when I did go back to work. Having the same schedule as the kids is really ideal. I will have the holidays, snow days, Christmas and Spring breaks and, of course, the summer off with them. And get this...the schools here get out on May 4th! Nice! So, hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go! Praise the Lord!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment