Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Magee's

Oh man I hate to leave this place!! Magee's Bakery has been in Frankfort for over 40 years from what I understand. Even though we have been in Frankfort for five and a half years I didn't discover Magee's until about two years ago. But, once I did, I became a regular, unfortunately, and always enjoyed their yummy donuts and pastries. We had to visit this past weekend during our Labor Day trip to Frankfort.



They have wonderful donuts in the morning. Usually I would catch them when they were still warm. Oh so awesome.






Charlie and Alice are the owners of the bakery. Alice always looked beautiful, even at 730 in the morning and was so nice and friendly. She would often give Michael some free donut holes. Charlie makes the best petit fours!! MMMMMM Good! I must make one more trip there when we go back for the last Sunday in a couple of weeks.


I will miss you Magee's!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment