Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Done!

This past year I volunteered to do a yearbook for our school. Our principal gave me the go ahead so I've been working on it all year. Today I sent it in! I did the entire thing by myself which may sound daunting but it was done online and wasn't that bad. I was on the yearbook staffs in jr high and high school and always loved it. I also love looking at yearbooks so this was right up my alley. We sold 212 copies which was nearly 100 more than I had originally hoped to sell! So, now we wait. They will be in around the end of April. We get out of school May 3rd so I had a pretty early deadline. The company we used was Herff Jones and my rep, Pam Cox, was FABULOUS! You would have thought I was her only school the way she was so attentive. I asked her today how many schools she had and she said 150!!! Yikes! I can't wait to see the finished product. It will be full color, 40 pages and have a gloss laminate soft cover. Until then, hallelujah it's nice to be done!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment