Sunday, March 17, 2013

Green eggs and ham

You may be thinking this is a St. Patrick's Day post but alas, it's actually a late Dr. Seuess's birthday post. Mallory had a friend over on March 1 so the next morning, March 2nd, Dr. Seuss's birthday, I made them green eggs and ham for breakfast. The day before I had whipped up these little treats for the kids' classes. I saw them on the internet and they were supposed to look like green eggs and ham. I see the green eggs part but I guess the pretzels were supposed to be bacon maybe? They were easy and cute and tasted really yummy. There are times when I am tired and don't feel like doing extra special things for my kids and then I think of how when they are a little older they won't care about this stuff or they won't want me to do it for their classmates and how sad I will be. So, I go ahead and do it! Plus, you know me, I love this stuff!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment