Sunday, May 18, 2014

School's Out for the Summer

We got out of school on the 13th. Yahoo! 

I let it slip up on me so I didn't get any special teacher gifts up like I usually do. So I decided to bake some cupcakes up for the kids' teachers. I had just read an article on five gifts teachers don't want. One of them was home baked goods. Oh well. Shopping is so limited in our little town so cupcakes it was. 


I did these little jar cupcake treats up for their CLAMP teachers. (Computer, library, art, music, PE)


Here's Michael with Miss Thomure on the last day of fest grade. 


Mallory wanted a friend to spend the night to celebrate the day we got out. It was really cold that next day. The kids went out and played a bit but came in wanting hot chocolate! 


Michael had his friend Maryn over on Wednesday afternoon to play. 


We're ready for a happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment