Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Terri on Dr Oz

My good friend, Pastor's wife and Matron of Honor will be appearing on the Dr Oz show tomorrow, May 8th, with the doctor who changed her life after a recent health crisis. Terri posted this wonderful praise news recently on her facebook page:

In January of 2013 I developed a brain condition that caused severe facial spasms, slurred speech and a lot of uncertainty. I was home for 4 months except for Dr. apts. My vision was doubled, I could not drive or walk with out assistance. I was told I needed brain surgery to correct the problem. In a God moment we were led to neurologist Dr David Perlmutter in Naples Florida. He ran many tests and... found that I was highly gluten, sugar, dairy and soy sensitive. I have now been free of those things for 8 months and my spasms are now very very minimal and my sight is better than it has ever been, So good I no longer need contacts or readers. One of many other bonuses to all this, I have not had a single migraine, which I had been having regularly for years. I am so thankful to be starting 2014 feeling so well.
Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God.
 
The Dr Oz show contacted her recently after Dr Perlmutter submitted her before and after videos showing the vast improvement she had made. They flew her up to NYC for a whirlwind trip to share her story on the show during a taping he was scheduled to appear on.
 
I can't wait to see it!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment