Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lynn's Paradise Cafe-try it!



Saturday morning we headed over to Louisville to spend the day before taking my brother back to the airport. We went straight to Lynn's Paradise Cafe for breakfast but in turned it to lunch with the wait we encountered. I first saw Lynn's highlighted on an episode of Throwdown with Bobby Flay on the Food Network. It's a really wacky, eccentric place in an artsy area of Louisville but is really a fun place to go. They have a gift shop in the waiting area and put fun toys on the tables which makes it good for the kids. I tried the french toast that was featured on the Throwdown episode and thought it was just OK. (I can't remember if Lynn or Bobby won that show.) Bud got a big omelet. The kids helped us out with all the big portions! I have eaten their hot brown which is the best one I have ever had. Here are Mallory and Michael playing in the gift shop and Uncle Bud in his only fashion don't photo ever.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment