Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Arbonne Detox Day 23

Tonight I went to a Discover Arbonne meeting in Cape. I was asked to share a little bit about our experience with the detox. It's an easy thing to talk about because we have seen such terrific results. Before I left I asked Paul some things I could point out. Here's what he said:
- He feels so much better eating healthy
-He used to be so tired in the afternoons and have to come home and sleep in his chair. Now he has more energy to do more
-He has lost 12 lbs in just over three weeks
-He's lost several inches. His pants that used to be tight are falling down. 
-His blood pressure is down from upper 130s over upper 80s to 117/70
-He feels like we are now on a path and have a plan to eat better and feel better so we're around for our kids
-He really likes the fizz sticks which you drop in water for a bit of energy boost
And much more...
I didn't convey all of that tonight but you can see how thankful Paul and I both are for the experience we have been a part of. 

I find myself looking forward to my morning shake. Next week were headed to church camp and were planning to take our protein powder and make shakes for breakfast at least. The detox will be over but we've ordered more Arbonne protein powder and a few other items to continue with our healthy living. 

When you think about it, it's totally like having a milkshake twice a day. And I love milkshakes. The best part is these are healthy and beneficial and don't make me feel yucky afterwards! 

Go Arbonne. We're big fansπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Because I always like to post a picture , here's a snapshot from our trip to Instanbul in Jan of 02. My dad and brother and I went to Greece and while in Athens my dad suggested we hop over to Turkey. We absolutely loved it. The people were so dear. I hate that all this terrorism is going on. It's just awful. So thankful I serve Jesus and he's got it all handled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment