Saturday, June 11, 2016

Arbonne Detox Day 6-22 to go

I didn't get a post up yesterday. I was too busy making this cake for a friend giving a baby shower. Didn't eat any icing or cake scraps I'm happy to report. 

So the detox is going really well. We're all in the groove and enjoying the healthy meals and snacks. We feel good. We're not missing our coffee and only 22 days more to go. 

Tonight we had the burrito bowl from the menu suggestions. It was brown rice with delicious chicken and homemade taco seasoning. On tops was onion, black beans, avocado, tomato and cilantro. I made some home made salsa to put on top. Delicious. Love eating all this fresh tasting food. 


I'm totally beat from staying up late working on the cake and then working VBS today. Planning to go to bed early. 
Monday I'll give a weight loss update. Fun to see progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment