Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Detox day 2 -26 to go

We just finished dinner and it was so good y'all! Typically I would pooh pooh turkey burgers. Gimme the real thing and load it up. 

Tonight's menu was turkey burgers, no bun of course, but you can put it between a couple of iceberg lettuce leaves or with tomato and onion and pick it up like a burger. Or just eat it with the fork like I did. Turkey burgers have almost zero fat as you can see here. 

We also had sweet potato fries. I cut up four raw sweet potatoes and tossed them in a couple tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. 
Baked them at a high temp for a half hour and they were very tasty. 


Today's shakes were about the same as yesterday although Paul made one with the vanilla powder and some frozen berries. Mallory and I stuck to the chocolate with the almond milk and almond butter. I added the digestion powder and couldn't really taste it so that's good. It has probiotics etc and is supposed to help your body digest better among other things. You're supposed to take one packet of those per day. 

Today is Michael's birthday and the kids and I went up to Cape for a few hours today. It was through the lunch time and I offered to get Mallory a turkey burger somewhere in Cape but she said no, she'd rather have her shake for lunch and the meal for dinner. So proud of her again. We went through the drive thru at Chik Fil A for Michael and Mal was fine. We snacked on a couple of strawberries and some more of those beanito chips since it was lunch time. Then when we got home I made our shakes. 

I didn't have a headache today from the coffee withdrawal so I was thankful for that. So far and yes it's only been two day, this detox really isn't bad at all๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh and though you're only supposed to weigh on Mondays we all got on the scales this morning and we were all down...me- half a pound, Paul- 1.5 and Mallory -2lbs. 

On to day 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment